Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Progress with Nagios Hosts

I can now confidently say that Nagios has successfully reached phase two and has aligned itself with our project requirements. I must say that this process did pose many challenges (as indicated in my previous blogs), but I am a very persistent individual. How could I express this more concisely - in truth and fact I live for moment like these...it feels great to have successfully countered this obstacle. Just following this commentary are a couple of screenshots that will confirm the latest developments surrounding the "Nagios" project. Up to this point my colleagues and I have been able to get Nagios comunicating and sending e-mail and IRC alerts. It is now fair to say that we have reached the completion of our current test run...we will now focus our efforts on configuring this Open Source network monitoring tool (Nagios) to work with ARM machines. Here is a link to our current project page: Project Page


 

As always I will make every effort to keep you informed of any progress or obstacles faced throughout this ongoing experience.

No comments: